Help needed for Carpet removal and installation: December 26 – January 7
We need your help! Antonio Delgado will be leading us in laying the carpet throughout the building. We need you sign up for when and how you can help. We are looking for people to commit at least 2 hours at a time to laying the carpet. We will also need people to help clean up. Finally, we could use some food donations to energize our team members.
The timeline for installing the carpet is dependent upon the help we receive. We will have the necessary tools (some kneepads) and equipment, but we need your hands and muscles.
We will work shifts set up from 8am to 10pm daily. Here is the projected schedule for the first week:
- Tuesday, December 26 – removal of equipment in Spanish and English worship areas. Begin installing in the Spanish worship area. Removal of carpet from English worship area.
- Wednesday, December 27 – continue installing in Spanish worship area, begin installing in English worship area.
- Thursday, December 28 -continue installing in Spanish and English worship areas.
- Friday, December 29 – Stage construction for Spanish Worship area, continue installing in English worship area
- Saturday, December 30 – continue stage construction for Spanish Worship area, begin stage adjustments in English worship area, set up equipment for joint worship gathering.
- Sunday, December 31 – worship at 11am, New Year’s Eve prayer service at 6pm.